Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gratitude Day #25


#1. I am grateful for Thanksgiving Day - for waking up with a morning full of baking ahead. I am grateful for waking up with anticipation of a day spent with good friends and an amazing meal.

#2. I am grateful for Jeff who picked up my kids in the morning and for Deb who took them to see Tangled at the movies while I finished up the last of the cooking. All of the kids thought the movie was awesome and I appreciated the quiet.

#3. I am grateful for an incredible meal. Honestly, it was sooooooo delicious. I have photos and recipes for you. There were seven pies.

#4. I am grateful for good company and conversation. We ate and chatted and ate some more for hours and hours.

#5. I am grateful for all of our friends and family. We are very lucky to have so many loving people in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment