Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gratitude Day #18


1. I am grateful for photos of our cute little nephews who we have yet to meet. The children have two new cousins out in New York and we love seeing them grow through photos on facebook. Hopefully we will get to see them in person before too long!

2. I am grateful for the fact that I can fit the van in the garage right now. Winter is much easier when you do not have to scrape off the windows every morning.

3. I am grateful for leftover cookies. I also curse those leftover cookies because I consumed too many! We did send two plates over to the neighbors on either side of the sledding hill as my kids are over there constantly!

4. I am grateful for lists. We are making Christmas gift giving lists, Thanksgiving menu lists as well as to-do lists this weekend. The holidays are coming up fast and there is much to do around here.

5. I am grateful for the conference issue of the Ensign.

No comments:

Post a Comment