Monday, June 14, 2010

Sexy Mommy Fail


This week's weigh in is not pretty.

Caroline - lost 2 pounds! Total weight loss 5 pounds!
Susan - Abstained
Heather - Abstained
Stacey - lost 0.2 pounds. Total weight loss 7 pounds.

Heather had my sister in town this last week and went on a culinary tour of Salt Lake. She also had a birthday party for my cute nephew. Susan was worried about me and some crappy things I found out about this week and did some nervous/worried eating (that's kind of sweet of her huh?). I just did not do well. I'm thinking I am going to have to add exercising to my routine and finding a way to do that is kind of intimidating.

The kids finished school on Friday. We had a big Welcome to summer party - the kids are thrilled and I am . . . not prepared. My summer is going to be insane. I have 8 children here very single day with drop ins every week. I have a lot of older boys here all summer and I am looking for a basketball hoop for the cul-de-sac and a couple of soccer nest for the side yard. It is going to be a very, very busy summer. My car only seats 5 in the back which means we are at the mercy of friends if we want to ever leave the house. So far I have a friend who is going to drive my kids on Wednesdays so we can go to the free movies together and I am looking for someone who might be willing to drive my kids to the Art Park on Tuesdays so we could all go to the free summer kids programs there.

I have classes I need to take this summer for the daycare and I am expecting unannounced visits from the state and the food program this summer as well. My kids are going to spend some time out in Idaho with my parents in late July/August. Crazy. This summer is going to be crazy.

PS I ate the salad above several times last week. Spring greens, peppers, cucumbers, chicken and avocado with poppy seed dressing. Really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment