Sunday, December 6, 2009

Artsy Fartsy

Some of Sophie's latest.



Three things on my mind:

1. I was planning on bringing the kids over to Holz Farm for their Christmas Festival this afternoon, but I am too cold and we need to leave for ward choir or Susan will kill me and she is sick so I feel bad for her.

2. When going through a separation, do not start a book about a woman who's husband "had walked out on them, tired of paying bills, tired of family, tired of her in particular" right before going to sleep. It does not make for a very restful night.

3. Santa is coming!! He is bringing me the best gift ever . . . all the way from sunny California . . . via Fed Ex . . . thanks to a kind and generous friend I've reconnected with via Facebook . . . I can't wait to share it with you when it arrives next week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you encourage Sophie to be artistic. Kids need that.

    Are you positive you are NOT drinking coffee or Mountain Dew (teenage crack)? If you aren't drinking that stuff, can you teach a class on how to stay up all day and night baking, reading, watching a gazillion kids where ever you go and thrive on 45 mins of sleep (if even that)? I'd sign up! Holz Farm in 16 degree weather? Hope the kids grow up appreciating all you do to make many sweet memories for them = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is so adorable and obviously talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Isaac and I were both really impressed when we saw her pictures. She's so good!

    ReplyDelete