Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude Day #25


(photos from that trip to Ikea)


Wednesday. November 25th

1. I am grateful for a day of baking. The house smells wonderful.

2. I am grateful for safe arrivals. The cousins pulled in about 9pm. Calvin started asking when they were arriving every five minutes starting at 4pm.

3. I am grateful for excited children. Sophie is having a sleepover in her room with Haley and Lindsay. Max, Tristen and Kaitlyn are sharing the boys room and Calvin is bunking with me. Max is still awake right now (yikes!). Too excited to sleep. He managed to lose two more teeth tonight including the one with a cavity. I hope the tooth fairy wakes up before he does.

4. I am grateful for perfect weather for using the porch as extra fridge space.

5. I am grateful for family. I am grateful for the chance to catch up with Heather and Rick who we do not see often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment