Friday, September 25, 2009

What we did with those Raspberries

I took some of these . . .



. . . and made these . . .



. . . and these.


Notes for you. This muffin recipe sucked. The batter was so thick that it looked like a very wet bread dough. As I feel recipes are just suggestions, I started adding heavy cream, and when I ran out of cream, I added some of the apple cider I was drinking. I had to get the batter to a place where I could actually fold in the berries and chocolate chips. The muffins actually tasted great (lots of fresh nutmeg), but I'm sticking by by original assessment. The muffin recipe sucks - thus I am not going to share it with you. Go find a better one.

The cheesecakey brownie things tasted great but were RICH in a "too much of a good thing" kind of way. These are refrigerated over night and so they have almost a fudge like texture to the brownie. I would serve these in very, very small portions.

FYI - I have lots of the muffins in the freezer and lot of the brownies in the fridge just in case you stop by.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo yum, will you share the recipe for the raspberry cheesecake brownies?

    ReplyDelete