Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yard Sale Goodies

Last week there were few yard sales - something about a holiday weekend. I did find one sale however and hit the jackpot!! It was like reliving all of those glorious New Hampshire yard sales - great old stuff, covered in dust, completely unorganized with cheap pricing. I was literally salivating and counting out every penny of change I could find in the car!

Here's most of my loot - 2 matching ironstone platters ($4), 1 wooden box filled with vintage buttons ($3), one brown and white toile platter ($2), three decorative acorns ($2) and one footed hand-painted bowl ($2).


This was my favorite find - love the color, love the hardware, love the size.


The previous owner evidentially stored his anorectal wipes inside. After a good cleaning, I plan on filling it with scrapbooking supplies!

1 comment:

  1. love the dresser. haha, the wipes are simply an extra garage sale find! so funny.

    ReplyDelete