Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yard Sale Therapy

These were my favorite finds from last week. Let me tell you one more time. I love yard sales.

1. Huge bin of legos for $8.00. The bin includes and entire lego Thomas the Train set with tracks and four trains and a mechanical magnetic lift tower thingy. The kids have been playing with these non-stop!


2. Twirly skirt for $1.00. I may have jumped up and down a little when I found this because every little girl needs a go-to bright red twirly skirt! When I was a girl, I had a yellow dress my Grandma Johnson made for me that I wore all of the time. It was my go to swirly dress and I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the twirly skirt! I remember having dresses and the ones that twirled and swirled like that were by far my favorite! What happened to me?? Now you are hard pressed to find me in a dress (unless of course you look at my blog, then there's a million!).

    ReplyDelete