Monday, December 8, 2008

Views from my window - Friday Snow Piles

The snow has stayed on the ground and the kids have all been itching to play outside - never mind the temperature which is hovering around 15 degrees! When Max and Sophie got home from school on Friday, they all bundled up and headed out to the "snow mountain". Though they wanted them out, I deemed the "mountain" a bit too small to pull out the sleds.

They played hard for an hour or so and then came in . . .


. . . looking like this, all rosy cheeks and runny noses . . .


. . .so I made some of this . . .


. . . and they warmed right up. We are expecting another 5 inches of the fluffy white stuff tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I miss waking up to inches of the white stuff! We're actually supposed to get a few inches this weekend. I'll believe it when I see it.

    ReplyDelete