Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dinner with David and Trisha

David and Trisha came over with their kids for a Thanksgiving weekend dinner. We dined on turkey vegetable soup (I actually made stock from the turkey carcass this year. Some day I'll tell you about the time I decided to make turkey stock and put the whole pot with the turkey inside on our back porch and forgot about it until spring. Or maybe I won't because you might think less of me.) more sweet potato biscuits - this time with pumpkin, and a spinach salad. Trisha brought over snowman cookies for the kids to frost and decorate and a pecan pie for the adults to enjoy.

The cousins are completely wacky when they get together - here they are playing superheros. They had a great time and have some pretty sweet superhero moves!

2 comments:

  1. I love that baby Matthew! I wish we could have been there too! We'll see them for Christmas, but I guess we won't see you guys again until Molly's wedding. Looks like the cousins had fun together. They're very creative! I noticed a hanger as part of the costumes, I wouldn't have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how tall Josh is now! Wow!!! Those are some cool costumes too!

    ReplyDelete