Monday, February 25, 2008

Goofy Girls

Gary took Susan out of town for the weekend so I had Natalie and Johnny for the whole weekend. Sophie was super-excited to have a sleepover with Natalie for two nights, and planned all sorts of fun games to play together. She had me pull out sleeping bags so they could sleep on the floor in her room.

Everything went well though I must say after a weekend with 5 kids and Destination Imagination practice here on Saturday morning (with 8 more kids), and primary kids on Sunday I am pooped. I need a girl's day out soon!

Speaking of girls, here are the goofy duo. They were practicing expressions for me.

Sweet.
Surprised.
Scared, scary?
Shocked.
Sad.
Goofy.
Silly.
Constipated?

1 comment:

  1. gotta love those constipated pix! my sister and i have some pix from college that we dubbed with that same title! sure looks like they had fun. and yes, do get that ladies' night out.

    ReplyDelete