Thursday, January 3, 2008

Low Key New Years Eve

We had a very low key New Year's Eve this year. We had plans, but Calvin's little sickness kept us home. We had a little celebration with the kids complete with a ginger ale toast and some family resolutions. Then we sent the little ones off to bed and Bryan and I played games until midnight. We turned on the TV at 11:55pm and watched the ball drop over times square and then toasted in the new year.

Here is the caramel popcorn I made for New Years. I did not have any salted peanuts, so I left them out.

Here is our favorite new game obsession, Carcassone. LOVE this game! Bryan and I play it at night quite a bit and we both bought each other the same expansion for Christmas. It is great to play with just two people and loads of fun to play with up to six with an expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment