Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Book Reviews

New Moon - This is the 2nd book in the Twilight series. It was a little slow going at first, but about half way through it picked up and I could not put it down! I read the whole thing on Saturday after Sophie's birthday party!

Eclipse - The 3rd book of the Twilight series (is she planning any more?). Susan gave this to me on Monday morning and I read the whole thing before going to bed. I was sucked in again and had to finish! I am kind of sad there is no more - this was a really fun, entertaining series - brain candy really. I enjoy candy - except when it leads to weight gain.

Book of a Thousand Days - I finished this one on Sunday - it is another by the author of Goose Girl. I really enjoy her books and think she is a wonderful writer. They are considered juvenile fiction and I have given Max Princess Academy to read as I think it appropriate for his age as well.

**This week I am planning on reading Northanger Abbey in preparation for Sunday's movie. I have never read the book or seen a version on film so I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. I just got Book of a Thousand Days for Christmas. I think we both got it from my mom. I'm glad to hear its good. I haven't read any of her other books, but I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete