Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Crafty Kids - Christmas Edition

Merry Christmas to you all! We hope Christmas found you surrounded by those you love. We had a simply beautiful Christmas and I'll get to that today - I hope! I have dedicated this day to tackling the 20 loads of laundry and six loads of dishes and about 12 trips to the recycling bins - and to catching up on blogging!

We spend the week before Christmas wrapping and cooking and mailing (so sorry to all the moms whose gifts did not make it on Christmas Day!) and crafting. On Friday Sophie, Natalie and Calvin set about to make collages with some of the scraps from Mommy's Christmas gifts she made. I thought they did a pretty good job and I only had to take the glue away from Calvin a couple of times for excessive gluing.



No comments:

Post a Comment