Friday, September 14, 2007

Aaaaaaaahh! It is so good to be home! I feel like we have been gone for a year! The kitchen table is piled high with mail, the answering machine is full and there is enough laundry to bury our entire family alive! What a fun trip! I am so glad we were able to take this trip as a family and show all of those neat places to our children. We really are grateful. The sky welcomed us home with this great view as we pulled in.


These are some gorgeous pumpkins I picked up in Mitchell, SD and stuffed into our car because they make me happy!

Look what we found when we got back! My neighbor gave me these every blooming strawberry plants and they have been amazing! The kids are out eating strawberries in September!

1 comment:

  1. Your trip looked like so much fun! How long were you gone? Those pictures from Montana were just beautiful. I had no idea it looked like that. I think you've made us decide we need to go there someday!

    ReplyDelete