Monday, September 17, 2007

1st Day of Preschool!

So, my little baby Calvin, my youngest noodle, has started preschool. This is kind of a hard concept for me to grasp. How can he possibly be old enough? He is going twice a week for two hours to the same little community preschool that both Max and Sophie attended for some time.
The funniest part? My little daycare girl, Natalie is in the same class with Calvin as are three other kids from church! It's like and extension of primary! For two hours twice a week, I only have Johnny to take care of - weird. Usually we spend the time grocery shopping which I must say is easier with 1 child than it was with 5.

Calvin had to have a Thomas backpack and it took mommy four trips to different stores to find one without wheels (hooray TJMaxx!). Calvin has been wearing it for weeks whenever we leave the house. On his birthday my mom gave him a Thomas backpack full of Thomas PJ's and books, so now he has two!

Inside the little preschool with Natalie.

1 comment:

  1. What cute kids! I love that picture of Calvin running! I can't believe he's old enough to be in preschool already.
    The picture of Natalie with the juice box is also very adorable.

    ReplyDelete